Lamb Feeding Experience6 April 2023
Over the Easter Weekend and for the week running up to our Lambing Open Day, we are holding 30 minute lamb feeding experiences. They are pre-book only, and are limited availability.
Terms & Conditions of Lamb Feeding Experiences
Each Booking Includes: A bottle to feed the lambs, One on One time with the Lambs, and a goody bag to take home. We advise you arrive 10 minutes before your allotted time.
• Suitable for ages 3 and above. (We recommend parent/guardian to help under 5s with this activity)
• All under 18s to be accompanied by an adult.
• All equipment will be washed and disinfected between feeds to decrease the risk of cross contamination.
• We strongly recommend pregnant women do not participate in this activity. You could be putting yourself and your unborn baby at risk when in contact with lambs and sheep.
• Please wear clothing you are happy to get dirty, as feeding lambs may get messy!
• The milk is purely for Animal consumption only, not suitable for humans. A list of ingredients will be available.
• The welfare of our animals is our priority, we reserve the right to stop any experience if we deem unsafe for our animals.
• Hand wash facilities are available around the farm; we advise using these after handling or touching animals.
• Each booking is for one child, or up to 3 children; children may be accompanied by an adult.
• If you suffer from hay/straw allergies we advise you don’t participate in this activity
Unfortunately we are unable to move bookings once booked, Please note a 7 day cancellation policy is in place, refunds may take up to 5 days to process.